The full newsstand version of YouWorkout Volume 2, featuring an exclusive interview with David Beckham and much more, is available now in the App Store. YouWorkout Magazine is only $0.99 USD for a full year subscription if purchased during the month of January 2013, nearly a $20 savings on the ultimate in sports, health and fitness-focused digital content.
“Millions of people around the world have just made New Year’s Resolutions related to health, fitness, nutrition, exercise and weight loss,” LifeApps Digital Media CEO Robert Gayman said. “By introducing them to YouWorkout and our free fitness and workout apps during the month of January, we’re helping them reach their goals. People can workout by learning from the pros and following along with expert demonstrations, insider health tips and professional training advice.”
YouWorkout is a quarterly publication designed from the ground up to take advantage of the iPad’s remarkable features and form factor. Each edition invites subscribers to touch, watch, listen to and read content in a totally new, interactive way that’s impossible with traditional media. Sports fans can even enjoy videos of their favorite athletes and fitness gurus.
The premiere edition of YouWorkout Lifestyles features:
- YouWorkout Exclusive: Megastar soccer player David Beckham sits down with YouWorkout’s Ken Lawrence to talk about his plans to continue playing into his 40s. Find out how he intends to do it.
- Athlete Profiles: Brad Richardson of National Hockey League Champions the L.A. Kings shows how his multi-sport interests exemplify the YouWorkout lifestyle.
- Gear Bag: Keiser compressed air machines are gaining favor with athletes and trainers looking for the next level of competitive training.
- Game Face: Hot Hands – The science and stats behind famous winning streaks.
- Sports Kitchen: Eat & Grow Young – Superfoods to the Rescue! YouWorkout sits down with best-selling author of SuperFoodsRX, Dr. Steven Pratt.
- PRO Workout: The NFL’s Ryan Lindley, of the Arizona Cardinals, and Anthony Toribio, of the Kansas City Chiefs, share their workouts and training secrets.
- Beating the Clock: YouWorkout looks at the controversial HGH treatment for turning back the hands of time.
- Players at Risk: In Part 2 of our continuing golf injuries series, Dr. Peter Mackay demonstrates the Magic Move for correcting the “S” Posture.
- YouWorkout Trainer: Our very own sports performance trainers take you through four functional training exercises to develop strength and power.
YouWorkout 4.0.4 is free to download and available worldwide through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. In addition to YouWorkout Lifestyles, LifeApps Digital Media’s other apps – MDWorkout, YouWorkout Lifestyles, YogaWorkout and TennisWorkout – are also available for free during the month of January 2013 on the App Store.