If you are looking to make some extra cash, we are here to tell you about some apps that give you free money for signing up. There are several money making apps available out there that pay cash for signing up. They offer additional gift cards and cashbacks.
A lot of companies out there want to increase their user base. And for that, they can pay small token amounts that can sum up to be a lot in the longer run. So, if you’re someone who spends a lot of time on your Smartphone, why not use it to make some money!
As not all money making apps are legit, here in this article, after conducting experiments with all these apps we will talk about the most trusted and best free money apps that pay you on sign up.
Most trusted money making apps that offer cash on sign up: A quick overview
So, what app gives you free money for signing up? After doing thorough market research, we have found the following 18 money making apps that are legit and can be used by both Android and iOS users:
- Swagbucks — You can sign up and earn a $10 bonus after spending atleast $25 through the platform.
- InboxDollars — Sign up for InboxDollars and earn a $5 bonus when you complete your first survey.
- Rakuten — Sign up for Rakuten and earn $10 as a welcome bonus.
- Fetch Rewards — Sign up and earn a bonus of 2,000 points when you enter the referral code and scan your first receipt.
- Top Cashback — Members earn on average £345 cashback a year using this platform.
- Ibotta — Sign up for Ibotta and earn a $20 bonus when you redeem your first offer within the app and make a qualifying purchase at a specific retailer.
- MyPoints — You can Sign up and get $10 as a welcome bonus after making a qualifying purchase.
- Dosh — You can add a referral code to get $5 added to your account, and to give $5 to the friend that referred you.
- Mist Play — Sign up for Mistplay and earn a bonus of 200 units when you play your first game within the app.
- Zap Surveys — Sign up for Zap Surveys and earn a bonus of $3.00 when you complete your first survey within the app.
- Embee Mobile — Sign up for Embee Mobile and you can receive $3-$5 in gift cards per referral.
- Up Voice — Sign up and you can earn a $5 sign-up bonus, along with other cool rewards.
- Truebill — Sign up to receive a 7 Day free trial for premium and waitlist access to true card.
- Capital One Shopping — Sign up for Capital One Shopping and earn a bonus of $10 when you make your first qualifying purchase through the extension.
- Receipt Pal — Sign up for Receipt Pal and earn 650 points for connecting your email address.
- Upside — Sign up for Upside and earn $7 as sign up bonus.
- Honeygain — Sign up for Honeygain and get a $5 bonus to your account that you can withdraw once you hit $20 in points.
- Trim — Sign up for Trim and get a $10 bonus when you join Trim’s Debt Payoff Program
To know more, read our following segment where we will discuss their top features from our experiences while testing out these apps and how they work and also how you can earn cash rewards from them.
1) Swagbucks: Earn $10 After Sign Up
Swagbucks is one of the top free money apps that pay you on sign-up. It is a Southern California-based website that started in 2008, Our analysis of this product revealed that Swagbucks offers not just one but multiple ways to earn cash rewards. Apart from the instant sign-up rewards, you can make money from Swagbucks by shopping online, playing games, watching videos, and participating in surveys.
Once you’ve joined, search for Acorns in the search bar. There is a $35 discount when you join up using the Swagbucks affiliate link. It’s a brilliant idea to trade some of your time for an extra $35.
Make sure to cancel your subscription before the monthly fee (which starts at $3) begins if acorns isn’t your thing.
According to the website and our findings, active participants can make somewhere between USD 50- USD 200 per month.
2) InboxDollars: Earn $5 After Sign Up.
InboxDollars is one of the top trusted free money apps that pay you on sign-up in 2022. After trying out this product we got USD 5 instantly as a signup bonus, and this is just the start. Since its inception in 2000, InboxDollars have paid USD 80M+ rewards to its users.
The users can earn rewards daily by reading emails, playing online games, answering surveys, and watching videos and live TV.
InboxDollars has a partnership with globally-renowned companies, like Netflix, Walmart, Target.com, and many others, which makes it a more credible platform.
3) Rakuten: Sign up and Earn $10 as a Welcome Bonus.
Rakuten was founded in 1997, and so far, they have given more than USD 2.2 Billion as cashback rewards to more than 15 Million users. Based on our observations, Rakuten is a portal where you can shop from different 3500+ stores, like eBay, Walmart, or Petco, and earn cashback rewards.
You can get a signup bonus of USD 10 and the cashback reward average for a user is USD 63.50.
4) Fetch Rewards: Sign up And earn a bonus of 2,000 points.
Fetch Rewards is a branding website that offers users gift cards for shopping from their partner brands. Our research indicates that you can earn points by shopping and then redeem them to earn gift cards. After signing up you will get 3000 points, which can be redeemed for a USD 3 gift card.
Fetch Rewards have got shout-outs from the wall street journal, Forbes, Business Insider, etc, and it can be a great place to get some extra income.
5) Top Cashback: Sign up and save £100s every year.
If you are looking to get your money back for shopping online, Top Cashback can be a great platform. Top Cashback has tie-ups with over 7000+ retailers. They also have 20M+ active members who shop and earn cashbacks daily.
On average, a user gets up to USD 345 cashback every year directly on their bank accounts, or PayPal account. At Top Cashback, you can also earn shopping rewards such as gift cards.
6) Ibotta: earn a $20 bonus when you redeem your first offer.
Ibotta is another free money making app that offers USD 5 as a signup bonus. After conducting experiments with it, we found that in order to earn rewards in Ibotta, all you have to do is to purchase from one of their partner stores and then upload the receipt.
After that, you will have to watch a 15-second video clip and the cashback reward will be sent to your bank account or PayPal address. After signing up with Ibotta, you can earn 100% cash back rewards from the first purchase.
7) MyPoints: Sign Up And Get $10.
Founded in 1996, MyPoints is one of the top money making apps with 20M+ active users. After signing up with MyPoints, if you spend USD 20 at any of their partner retailers within 30 days, you can earn the first gift card worth USD 10.
Apart from that, MyPoints also offer rewards for participating in online surveys, watching videos, and even referring the app to others.
8) Dosh: add a referral code to get $5 Bonus.
Dosh is a great money making app that lets you get huge rewards and cool bonuses, Based on our observations we found that after linking our credit and debit cards, we received rewards automatically for purchasing with a USD 5 sign up bonus. Only launched in 2017, Dosh has become one of the top money making apps due to its automated reward system.
With Dosh, you don’t have to participate in games or surveys or watch videos. Just do your usual shopping and when you will be eligible, the reward will be allotted to your account without any hassle.
9) Mistplay: Sign up and receive a welcome bonus of 200 units.
Launched in 2017, Mistplay offers money-making opportunities by playing games online. Mistplay offers a platform where you can play different sorts of games and earn reward points. After making enough points, you can claim your cash rewards on your account.
After completing tasks on the game, the player will be informed about the points where the players can earn up to USD 50.
10) Zap Survey: Earn $3 on your first survey.
Zap survey is another money making app where you can earn rewards by participating in the surveys and playing online games. Zap Survey is available on Android and iOS and pays a minimum of USD 3 for your first survey.
There will be new games and surveys every day and you can cash out the prize after reaching USD 25.
11) Embee Mobile: Earn $3-$5 in gift cards per referral.
Embee Mobile or Mobile Performance Meter is a legit money making app. The app tracks and collects your data every time you use a website or another app. Our findings show that in order to earn bonuses and money with this app, all you have to do is to install the app and keep the meter running.
Apart from that, you may also participate in the surveys and collect reward points, which can be turned into gift cards.
12) Up Voice: earn a $5 sign-up bonus along with other rewards.
With Up Voice, you will not only earn money but will make internet browsing easier for others. All you have to do is to sign up and add the Up Voice extension. Then you will have to keep on visiting the following social media channels to earn daily points:
The app will track your browsing experience and offer points that can be redeemed further to earn gift cards. Up Voice respects your privacy and that is why the data you share will be aggregated and anonymized.
Apart from that, you can also earn rewards by participating in surveys about your browsing experience.
13) Truebill: receive a 7 Day free trial for premium and waitlist access to true card.
True is a platform where you can manage your finance. The app tracks and find subscriptions that you no longer use and help to cancel them. Apart from that Truebill offers bill negotiation services where they negotiate with your cable or phone bill service providers and help you claim the maximum discounts.
The earning potential from Truebill comes from its affiliate programs. If you run finance related website or blog, you may join the Truebill affiliate program and market it to your visitors. If they use Truebill services, you can earn around USD 4- USD 10 commission.
14) Capital One Shopping: earn a bonus of $10 when you make your first qualifying purchase.
If you want to buy some online at its best price, the Capital One Shopping app can be quite useful. After signing up with Capital One Shopping, you get notifications about shopping coupons, so they don’t get wasted. Capital One Shopping app will also tell you where you can buy a particular product at the cheapest price by evaluating its partner retailers.
Apart from that, this money making app offers gift cards that can be redeemed at some of the top eCommerce websites.
15) Receipt Pal: Earn 650 points for connecting your email address.
Receipt Pal was launched in 2013 by The NPD Group, known worldwide as a leading market research company. Primarily, this app was only available for iPhone users, but now Android users can also download and use this app.
After conducting experiments with it, we found that you can earn rewards every time you get a receipt. Also, the receipts are stored in the app, so you can track your expenses more easily. Receipt Pal offers rewards through points, which can be redeemed as cash prizes later.
After signing up, if you link your email, Receipt Pal will give you 650 Points. On the other hand, if you link your Amazon account, you will get 300 points instantly. For each receipt scanned, you will receive 25 points.
Apart from that, you can earn from Receipt Pal through referrals and online gameplays.
16) Upside: Earn $7 as sign up bonus.
The upside is US-based money making cashback app that has tie-ups with the top gas, grocery, and restaurant chains. The users can use this app at these partner retail stores to earn elusive cashbacks. So far Upside has given USD 200M+ cashback prized to its users.
So, if you are planning to buy groceries online or have a lunch, or need to fill your car, just visit one of the partner stores and get amazing cashback offers. According to the website, an average user can earn up to USD 180 annually from gas fill-ups.
Your earnings will reflect on the app, so you can use them to shop or buy something else later.
17) Honeygain: Sign up and get a $5 bonus.
If you want to earn money just by sharing your internet, download the Honeygain app today. To you give you the idea of passive earning, Honeygain will give you USD 5 as an account opening bonus.
Our findings show that as soon as you start using this app, your Smartphone will act as a view tower to allow the biggest business enterprises to use your internet without compromising personal data. The amount will depend on the traffic you have shared with Honeygain.
According to the website, by hosting 3 IPs, you can earn up to USD 55per month.
18) Trim: Earn $10 bonus when you join Trim’s Debt Payoff Program.
Trim is the last money making app on our list, but Trim helps you make money by planning your expenses properly. Trim is a free transaction monitoring app that will negotiate with different service providers on your behalf.
According to the official website, you can save up to 15% or USD 620 (Approx) from your regular expenses just by signing up with Trim.
1) What is the best money making app?
As stated above, there are several free money apps that pay you on sign up in 2022. But if you want to earn passive income continuously we would suggest you follow our list. As you can sign up with multiple apps, it would be better if you start with Swagbucks and move with the list.
2) How do you choose the best money making apps?
The best money making apps that pay you on sign up will offer an easy signup process, continuous earning, and lucrative incentives. Apart from that, the best money making apps will offer top-class security and assurance that your data will be safe and will only be shared with trusted companies.
When choosing these apps, we have considered the user reviews, security, compliance, and earning opportunities.
3) What apps give you free money for signing up?
There are several apps that offer free money for signing up, but not all of them are legit. So, we would advise you to use the above-mentioned apps for making money online safely.