Searching for Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFTs? Looking to buy Sneaky Vampire Syndicate from the Drop? Know all about this NFT Project here.
Want to buy some spooky NFT collectibles and experience a whole new sphere of bloodthirsty creatures? Enticed by a scary yet exciting world of vampires? If yes, this article will serve as an ultimate guide for seeking more information on the recently launched Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFTs.
The Sneaky Vampire Syndicate (SVS) is an NFT collection of 8,888 distinct vampire tokens. No two vampires are alike, with each having its own unique set of attributes and facial expressions. These eternal beings dwell on the Ethereum blockchain. This article will acquaint you with the backdrop of the Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFTs, their latest sales statistics, and how you can obtain them.
More Insights Into The Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFT Metaverse
The SVS project is the brainchild of a globally diverse team of six pseudo-anonymous crypto buffs. One of the leading net artists of the ultra-famous Bored Ape Yacht NFT collection – migwashere, is the SVS NFT club’s artist. The other co-founders are Topkek, 2D Vamp, Ryan, Woof, and Freddy.
Before the SVS NFT club launch, 800 lucky individuals were randomly chosen on Discord for pre-sale offers. These individuals could mint up to two vamp tokens each. The public sale was opened on September 12, 2021, at 3 pm EST, and the launch price was 0.08 ETH per vampire. Currently, all vampires have been sold out. However, you can buy or trade them on secondary marketplaces like OpenSea or Rarible.
As of September 14, 2021, 8,865 single NFTs, and 7 NFT bundles are listed for sale on OpenSea. There are 4,600+ Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFT owners to date.
Floor And Selling Prices Of Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFTs As Of September 14, 2021
Presently, the floor price of SVS NFTs is ETH 0.90. The current selling prices of the single vampire tokens lie within the price range of WETH 0.05 – ETH 99.99 trillion on OpenSea. The current minimum and maximum sales prices of bundles are ETH 1.49 and ETH 420, respectively.
Sales Statistics And Trading Volumes Of Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFTs As Of September 14, 2021
As per the past 7-day data on NFT stats, 5,602 SVS NFTs were sold at an average price of $3,644. Total volumes traded in the last seven days equal $20.42 million.
Presently, the costliest SVS tokens are Bat 4 of 8 ($113,000), Ancient Count ($82,500), Sneaky Vampire #6135 ($39,600), Sneaky Vampire #4630 ($33,000), and Sneaky Vampire #478 ($32,000). The cheapest SVS token is priced at $2,048 and the 7-day median price is $3,078.
As subsequent Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFT trades occur, these figures are subject to change.
Simple Steps That You Can Follow To Own A Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFTs And Participate In The Vampire Arena
1. Open an account on OpenSea or Rarible.
2. log in to your account on any of the platforms mentioned above.
3. Enter “Sneaky Vampire Syndicate” in the search bar.
4. You will be redirected to the NFT collection page. Input the relevant filter criteria and find your desired sneaky vampire token.
5. Press the “Buy Now” or “Make Offer” button depending on whether you wish to purchase the item right away or negotiate a price. If your desired NFT is on auction and the reserve price hasn’t been met yet, it will be open for active bidding. In that case, click the “Place a Bid” tab.
6. Replenish your digital wallet with the necessary Ether balance before purchasing, negotiating, or bidding. Ensure you have a sufficient ETH balance to bear the gas costs too. OpenSea and Rarible support many e-wallets. Check their websites for more details.
7. Once you click the “buy now” button, the NFT cost, inclusive of gas fees, will be debited from your ETH wallet. The purchased NFT will feature on your OpenSea or Rarible profile page. If the owner accepts your bid or offers price, go ahead and complete the purchase.
Looking to sign up with Rarible? Check out our Rarible Review here.
The SVS is a profile picture NFT project developed as per ERC-721 protocols. A distinguishing feature of the project is its in-built anti-bot mechanism to prevent gas wars, block purchases, and flashbot attacks during public sales or minting.
The SVS NFT airdrop plan has five phases. In the “First Blood” phase, all vampire token holders will get exclusive giveaways within the first week of launch. During the “Night Fall” phase, the syndicate would let out the bats as special allies of the vampires. The “Twilight” phase would entail the release of sneaky vampire merchandise. The fourth phase – “Eclipse,” will introduce the Vampire Liar. And in the last phase, “Vampires live forever,” the syndicate will unveil the Gen 2 teaser.
Away from the dreaded sunlight and vampire-slayers, the Liar is the immortals’ home where you can relax and mingle with fellow vampires in the metaverse.
So, grab your Sneaky Vampire Syndicate NFT right away, and enjoy a bizarre realm where no mortal remains alive. Besides, as a vamp token holder, gain exclusive access to video games and goodies. Follow the SVS NFT club on Twitter, Instagram, and Discord for further updates.