Looking for Best Solana marketplaces? Weary of the exorbitant Ethereum gas fee? If yes, let’s begin with an overview of the NFT sphere’s latest developments.
2021 was a breakthrough period for NFTs. From a fledgling sector in 2017, the NFT realm took giant strides and is worth $18.44B as of January 21, 2022. The stratospheric market growth was heralded by Beeple’s “Everydays” sale for an astounding $69.3M. The year closed with Pak’s “The Merge” fractionalized sale for a whopping $91.8M (According to the BBC). Besides, many NFTs like Cryptopunks, Bored Apes, Art Blocks, etc., became worth a fortune.
Presently, most NFTs dwell on Ethereum. However, the overcrowding of cryptographic tokens and Defi on Ethereum has caused severe network clogging inflating gas costs. Average gas rates touched a staggering $70 in May 2021. Thus, many crypto buffs started turning to alternatives like Solana, Cardano, Avalanche, etc.
Solana’s native token – SOL, gained 3000%+ in the past year and reached an all-time high of $260 in November 2021. Miniscule gas, incredible transaction processing speeds, and higher scalability through Proof-of-History cum Proof-of-Stake consensus make Solana a top destination for non-fungibles, metaverses, blockchain gaming, and DApps.
The Best Solana NFT projects to date are Degenerate Apes, Aurory, SolPunks, Solana Monkey, and Sollamas. SolMoneky #1355 is the most expensive Solana NFT sold for $2.1M. Solana also welcomed Genopets – the first move-to-earn NFT game. Now, we would shift our focus to the top five Solana NFT platforms.
5 Best Solana NFT Marketplaces That Are Safe (Our Picks)
1) Alpha Art – A Cutting Edge Solana Marketplace
It is a cutting-edge marketplace for trading Solana-compatible NFTs sans listing, unlisting, or offering fees. Besides, it is the only marketplace allowing buyers to make offers to any NFT, whether it is listed or not. If the seller accepts the offer, the respective SOL amount will be debited from the wallet. Moreover, you can cancel the offer anytime.
Furthermore, it has a dedicated token update authority for modifying banners, thumbnails, and descriptions on the website. However, currently, Alpha Art doesn’t support NFT minting and collections with royalty-sharing utilities in their ground plans.
- “A-class” trading experience.
- Speedy and secure transactions.
- Backs projects with social impacts like Bear Allies.
- Festive giveaways.
- A backend support team is contactable via e-mail or Discord.
- Instant NFT listing.
- 25% service fee reduction by staking Piggy Sol Gang NFTs.
- 2% sales commission
2) DigitalEyes – A Trusted Solana Marketplace In 2022
It is an open and permissionless Solana marketplace. Collections validated against a project team’s official mint hash list carry a “Verified” badge. “Unverified” collections can be listed and traded, but users must do higher evaluation checks before transacting in them.
Recently, DigitalEyes integrated with Bonfida’s Jabber messaging feature to instantly reach out to NFT owners. Bonafide is a distinct .sol domain name collection for hassle-free fund transfers, project creation, etc.
- Recently featured launchpad projects:
- Ape Watch Club,
- The Memorable – Forrest Gump, John Paul II, Chelsea FC
- Sol caps
- Weekly and monthly mint calendar
- Zero listing/unlisting charges.
- 2.5% marketplace fee. 0.99% fee till February 2022 as a promotional offer.
- Affable moderators on Discord for customer query handling.
- Free mints, whitelist spots, and giveaways.
3) Magic Eden – Highest-Ranked Solana NFT Marketplace
It is the highest-ranked Solana NFT Marketplace. It recently eliminated exclusivity agreements to evolve into a marketplace granting members the “power of choice”. Moreover, it facilitates white-label minting wherein users can host their creations on personal sites using Magic Eden’s tools and assistance. Besides, Magic Eden has a devoted team to authenticate listings and eventually plans to hand over validation authority to the community.
Furthermore, it has an impressive launchpad feature enabling creators to release whole collections and customized minting with zero coding knowledge. Plus, it offers 100% minting, outbound marketing, and auto-listing support. Lastly, the Magic Eden NFT gallery recently found its way into the Exodus mobile app.
- Twenty featured crypto games.
- 0% listing fee
- 2% service charges
- Discounted sales and special art prizes.
- Jaw-dropping instant sales: Paragon Art sold 35 items in a second; Surging bulls sold 2K works within 10 seconds.
- Weekly newsletters.
- Mobile app in the beta-testing phase.
- Open Listing model.
- GLB support for VR-enabled NFTs.
- Dutch and English live auctions.
- Eden Hour podcast.
- Fat Finger check – A warning message surfaces if the listing price is lower than the floor price.
- Introduced community flagging and derivative badges to minimize derivative NFT projects on Solana.
4) Solanart – Largest And Oldest Solana Marketplace.
It is a state-of-the-art full-fledged Solana marketplace without intermediaries or third-party interventions. It enhances the decentralized user experience by using both on-chain and off-chain data while displaying NFTs. Very soon, Solanart is expected to host YetiAI – the pioneer NFT project to bring AI to blockchain and Web3.
- Largest and oldest Solana marketplace.
- 3% platform fee.
- Discord support channel
- Easy token buying, selling, listing, and cancellation procedures.
- Fast-growing ecosystem.
- Sales price inclusive of creator fees.
- Fee reductions up to 100% via the Bold Badgers staking.
5) SolSea – An Immersive AR-Based Solana NFT Marketplace
It is a revolutionary marketplace enabling creators to embed licenses while minting. Touted as the first open Solana marketplace, Solsea is a cost-effective medium released by all art protocols for integrated minting.
Presently, Solsea is anchoring an immersive AR-based NFT art trading fair – The First 100. The fair has 92 listings, a floor price of 3.50 SOL, and trading volumes equalling 125.09 SOL. Moreover, it features artworks of the early adopters and avant-gardes of the SolSea ecosphere.
- Supports SOL, USDC, and USDT.
- Verified collections with rarity rankings, indices, and scores.
- Public and private listings of collections.
- Site is available in English, German, and Turkish.
- 3% marketplace fee.
- AART token staking to receive up to 40% service fee discounts.
- NFT drops calendar
- Permits NFT file sizes up to 40 MB.
- Supports FTX-pay.
Which Solana Marketplace Is The Jewel In The Crown?
As per DappRadar, Magic Eden rules the roost. However, if you are worried about copyright violations of digital artworks, Solsea is the best bet. Alpha Art’s one-of-a-kind offer system is also worth exploring.
In general, each marketplace has at least one feature that sets it apart from the rest. All offer seamless trading, enhanced UI/UX, and quick verifications of collections, artists, and listing applications. They also have striving communities working towards rug pull prevention.
So, assess your individual needs and make the final choice. Follow them on Twitter, Instagram, Medium, and Discord for upcoming projects, announcements, NFT events, and DEV updates.