Best Buy Co.Inc is a multinational distributor providing consumer electronics, home and office products, entertainment products, appliances and related services in the U.S., Mexico and Canada. The company works through two different segments: Domestic and International. The Domestic segment consists of operations in all states, districts and territories of the U.S., whereas the International segment consists of operations outside the U.S. and its territories.
Nowadays, technology has brought the world much closer than it was ever before. One of the most exciting developments in technology is the mobile payments industry, and if you are looking for an easy and safe way to pay for your electronics, then you should definitely use the most suitable digital payment method like ApplePay, which helps users make payments in person, in apps, and on the web. Here we will discuss whether Best Buy accepts ApplePay or not, along with other payment methods. So, let’s get started.
Yes! Best Buy does accept ApplePay as a payment service both in-store and online. Using ApplePay at BestBuy is a convenient way to pay for purchases.
Does Best Buy Take Apple Pay?
The acceptance of ApplePay at Best Buy as a payment method is available at all locations, both in-store and online purchases. Due to the increasing popularity of ApplePay, most stores have found it essential to include this payment option. Best Buy has been no exception. It has contact-free readers and payment ends that are compatible with Apple Pay.
We can also use Apple Pay with iPad or Mac to purchase on the Best Buy website. There are no fees for using ApplePay; it is boundless to the amount we spend, which enables us to enjoy shopping without any restrictions.
How To Use Apple Pay With Best Buy
Using ApplePay at Best Buy helps customers to pay for their purchases at Best Buy locations in no more than seconds. It’s a simple process that can be done in just a few steps:
- First, you must ensure that you have ApplePay set up correctly, along with your debit or credit card added.
- Go to the needed Best Buy store and tell any of the subordinates at the store that you will be paying using ApplePay to make the payment.
- You are then just required to scan their POS machine using your ApplePay.
- Tap the ‘Apply’ button to confirm your payment with a fingerprint or face ID.
- You can use any card of your choice to make the payment. Also, don’t forget to have a look at the amount mentioned on the screen to avoid misunderstandings.
- After your scanning process, a right tick on your display will let you know that the payment has been successfully made.
How To Use Apple Pay On The Best Buy Website
To use ApplePay on the Best Buy website, you are required to use the Safari browser. If you try to use a browser other than Safari, the ability to use ApplePay at checkout will be unavailable. Once you arrive at the official website, you can select the products you wish to buy; after that, you can proceed towards the payment option and click on the “Apple Pay” option, and you are good to go.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Best Buy
Payments like Apple Pay are one of the most easy-to-use payment methods. It is not just a reliable but also a secure online payment option that comes with several benefits:
- You may be allowed great and exciting rewards when using ApplePay at Best Buy if your credit card offers cashback or rewards for using digital payments.
- Purchasers at ApplePay are confident and assured that their information remains protected.
- ApplePay at Best Buy has helped gain customer satisfaction and is proving to be a potential treasure trove of data for retailers who wish to target consumers with various deals, loyalty programmes and quicker transactions.
- As a college student, you will be entitled to many discounts on tech items such as laptops, smartphones, headphones, etc.
Alternate Payment Methods Accepted By Best Buy
Consumers have many options to spend their cash, and Best Buy wants customers to give as many payment options as possible to pay for their products and services. Some different ways of payment that Best Buy accepts are mentioned below:
- My Best Buy Credit/ Visa/ Gift Cards
- Master Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Vendor coupons
- Progressive Leasing
Hence, it is concluded that Best Buy supports ApplePay as it is becoming increasingly well-liked among consumers to buy electronics more easily, quickly and conveniently. Whether you’re a consumer or a business owner, staying up-to-date on the latest developments in digital payment services is essential, and you will love how a ton of payments can now be made within seconds.
1) Do we need to pay an additional fee for ApplePay at Best Buy?
No, there are no additional charges when using ApplePay as a payment mode at Best Buy, either in-store, through the website or through the app. It’s completely free.
2) Can we combine payment methods at Best Buy?
No, Best Buy does not allow you to combine payment methods.
3) Can we add multiple cards to Apple Wallet?
Yes, it depends on the model; you can add up to 12 eligible cards on each Apple Pay-enabled gadget.