Are you looking for how to transfer Amazon pay balance to bank account? We have got you covered. Amazon Pay is a digital wallet and payment processing service offered by Amazon. It allows you to store money in your Amazon Pay account wallet and use it to shop on Amazon or make other payments. You can add money to your Amazon Pay by linking your bank account, using gift cards, or receiving other payments.
The stored Amazon Pay balance can then be used for a variety of purposes like online shopping, scanning QR codes, paying bills, sending money to others, etc. But sometimes, you may want to transfer the unused money back to your bank account for other needs. Read on to learn the steps to transfer Amazon Pay to a bank account easily.
Prerequisites for Transfering Amazon Pay Balance
While Amazon Pay makes online payments very convenient, the balance amount cannot be withdrawn like a regular bank account. To get access to cash from your Amazon Pay wallet, you need first to transfer the money to your bank account.
Once deposited into your bank, you can withdraw cash from ATMs or use the amount for any other personal or financial needs outside of Amazon. This gives you more flexibility in utilizing your Amazon Pay balance, but before you can transfer Amazon Pay to your bank account, ensure you have:
- Note down details of the bank account you want to transfer to – account number, name, IFSC code.
- Complete full KYC for your Amazon Pay account using your Aadhar card.
- Have an existing Amazon Pay account registered on your Amazon app or website.
How To Transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account In 8 Easy Steps!
Follow these simple steps to transfer your Amazon Pay balance to your bank account in just 8 easy and simple steps:
Step 1: Log into your Amazon account on the mobile app or website and go to the ‘Amazon Pay’ section.
Step 2: Scroll down and click on the ‘Send Money’ option.
Step 3: From the given options, choose ‘To Bank’ as your transfer method.
Step 4: Accurately enter details like your bank account number, name on account, and the account’s IFSC code.
Step 5: Enter the exact amount you wish to transfer from your Amazon Pay balance to your bank account.
Step 6: Review all details thoroughly before clicking ‘Pay Now’ to proceed.
Step 7: Under payment methods, select ‘Pay using Amazon Pay balance’ to confirm the mode of transfer.
Step 8: Carefully re-verify details and tap on ‘Continue’ to complete the money transfer.
How To Complete Amazon Pay KYC
To be able to transfer your Amazon Pay balance, you need to complete the KYC verification process:
Step 1: Open the Amazon app and navigate to the ‘Amazon Pay’ section.
Step 2: Scroll down and go to ‘Manage’, then tap the ‘KYC’ option.
Step 3: Upload clear scans or photos of your Aadhaar card front and back, PAN card, and a selfie as prompted.
Step 4: Complete the video KYC verification by answering questions for identification verification.
Step 5: Your documents will be verified within two days, and your KYC status will be updated.
Important Points You Should Know
Before transferring your Amazon Pay balance to your bank account, there are a bunch of important things that you should keep in mind!
- Amazon Pay balance transfers to banks are designed to be quick, usually within hours, for convenience.
- It enables easy tracking and management of your finances by collating your wallet balance and bank balance.
- The money once moved to your bank account can be freely used for any other personal financial needs like bills, EMIs, etc.
- Transfers are safe and secure. Amazon Pay uses encryption and other security measures.
- Maintain a nominal balance in your Amazon Pay wallet for any returns/refunds from Amazon shopping.
Have issues transferring your Amazon Pay balance to your bank account? Rest assured, we’ve listed many troubleshooting tips to make it easier for you!
- Carefully re-check the bank account number, name, and IFSC code you entered for any errors. Even small mistakes can lead to failed transfers.
- Verify with your bank if any per transaction or daily limits are applicable for transfers from e-wallets. Ensure the amount you are transferring is within the preset limits.
- If you’re facing issues transferring larger amounts, try transferring a smaller amount first to check if the process works.
- Check that your internet connection is stable throughout the Amazon Pay transfer process. Disconnections can interrupt the transfer.
- If the money is not credited to your bank account within the expected time, contact your bank’s customer support. Share Amazon Pay transaction details and date with them to resolve the issue.
Transferring Amazon Pay balance to a bank account is quite simple. Just complete the KYC process and enter bank details and the amount to transfer within a few taps. This provides more flexibility to use your Amazon Pay wallet money at your convenience. The steps outlined in this article will help you seamlessly transfer your Amazon Pay balance to your bank account.