The full form of RRN is Relative Record Number. The RRN number is a unique reference number assigned to every financial transaction made through UPI apps like Paytm. It helps track the status of transactions.
Paytm RRN number is a 12-digit code generated for every transaction you make through Paytm UPI. It acts as a unique identifier for the transaction and ensures there are no hassles in tracking payments. Knowing your RRN number comes in handy when you want to track a stuck transaction or reach out to customer support regarding any UPI payment-related queries.
It’s important to read up on the need for RRN numbers because this reference code helps identify a particular transaction when troubleshooting problems. Having the RRN number handy makes the process quicker.
How to Check Paytm RRN Number Easily?
Checking your Paytm RRN number or reference number is quite convenient. Follow these simple steps to find the RRN number in Paytm for your transactions!
- First, open the Paytm app on your phone.
- Click on the UPI Money Transfer option.
- You will see a list of all your recent payments.
- Tap on Account Balance & History.
- Scroll down a bit to see the entire history of payments made by you.
- Click on any transaction to check its RRN number.
- The 12-digit UPI Reference ID next to the transaction is the RRN number.
How to Use Paytm UPI? Step-By-Step Guide
Paytm UPI is a convenient way to make digital payments directly from your bank account. Follow these steps to start using it!
- Download the Paytm UPI payment app on your smartphone.
- Enter your mobile number and select SIM slot if dual SIM.
- Verify the mobile number by entering the OTP received via SMS.
- Choose your bank from the list and ensure the mobile number linked with your bank is the same.
- If linking your account for the first time, set up a UPI PIN using debit card details.
- Your bank account is now linked to Paytm UPI. Make your first payment!
Benefits Of Using Paytm for UPI Transactions
Paytm has become one of the most popular apps for UPI-based transactions. Here are some compelling reasons to consider using Paytm for sending and receiving money via UPI!
- Convenient: Paytm offers a very convenient way to transfer money instantly using your smartphone. You don’t need any other device or visit a bank. It’s designed for quick UPI money transfers on the go.
- Secure: Paytm employs end-to-end encryption and other security measures to ensure your money is safe. It adheres to all RBI regulations and guidelines for UPI apps. Your money is protected against fraud.
- User-friendly: The Paytm interface is very intuitive and easy to understand even for those who are new to digital payments. The app workflow is designed so money can be transferred in just a few taps.
- Fast Transactions: Transfers through Paytm UPI are completed in real-time. You can send or receive money instantly to anyone in your contacts list. It’s fast and efficient.
- 24×7 Availability: You can use Paytm UPI to transfer money round the clock, any day of the week. It has 99.9% uptime so you can rely on it when you need urgent money transfers.
- No Transaction Charges: Paytm does not levy any fee for sending or receiving payments via UPI. It’s absolutely free to use.
- Wide Acceptance: Paytm UPI is accepted almost everywhere, from small shops to large retailers. You don’t need to worry about compatibility.
1. What Is The RRN Of Paytm?
Paytm RRN number is a 12-digit code generated for every transaction for identification! It’s also known as a reference number or transaction ID.
2. Is Paytm RRN Like A Receipt Number In Paytm?
It’s like a receipt but mainly acts as a unique identifier for the transaction. The full form of RRN is Relative Record Number.
3. Is UPI transaction Status & RRN the Same On Paytm?
Yes! It identifies a particular transaction that you make through Paytm UPI!
4. Does the RRN Of Paytm Helps In Tracking Your Transaction?
Yes! RRN number comes in handy when you want to track a stuck transaction or reach out to customer support regarding any UPI payment-related queries.
The RRN or Reference number is crucial for tracking your Paytm UPI transactions. The app’s transaction history lets you easily view the 12-digit Paytm RRN number. It helps identify payments and troubleshoot any issues.
Paytm is a trusted platform for UPI payments, given its security, convenience, and user-friendly interface. We hope this article was helpful, and if you want to know anything, please do let us know in the comments.