An equalizer app allows users to adjust the frequency bands of their device’s audio signals. In simple words, one can customize the audio based on their preferences. Most devices, including iPhones, offer an in-built audio equalizer, but they are only sometimes efficient. In this case, the best EQ apps for iPhone and iPad can be installed to help you customize your music.
Equalizers help users to change the tone of a sound, removing its imperfections & enhancing the good tones of a particular song. These can help you play around with different frequencies & breaking their range.
How they work is that the user can play around with the frequency of a certain sound by bringing it in sub-bass or the higher frequency side as per the requirements. This helps in enhancing the overall music-listening experience.
7 Best EQ Apps For iPhone And iPad
This article lists all the best EQ apps for iPhone and iPad in 2023 to ease your work. Around 7 of the best apps have been mentioned here, along with their features, links, and what we like the best in them. All the titles have been hyperlinked for your convenience and will take you straight to the App Store.
1) Evermusic Pro: The Go-To Best EQ App For Offline Music Listening
It is a great music player that allows playlist customization, ID3 tags editor, bass booster, and more. It offers excellent compatibility with Apple TV and Google Chromecast platforms.
It also has an ID3 tag editor to edit the audio tags easily. All your tracks can be kept in perfect sync to your liking due to its playlist manager making it a good EQ app for iPhone and iPad devices.
What We Like:
- Supports a huge variety of platforms including Google Drive, Dropbox, and more
- Smooth playback due to its advanced buffering technologies
- Offline music listening with songs, albums, and artists’ downloads
- No gaps between songs while playing
- Automatic sync between cloud and device
- Playlist manager that allows sorting by name, size, song, etc.
- Audiobooks can be used on this app with features like bookmarks & speed control
2) Equalizer+ HD Music Player: An All-In-One Music Player & EQ App For iPhone And iPad
This popular app has plenty of features, including track customization, a 7-band equalizer, a powerful bass controller, and more. All your favorite albums and songs can be easily added to your music library.
It supports all major audio formats, offers customization in setting presets, & has airplay compatibility. All the basic features like shuffle, queue system, and repeat are also present in this app.
What We Like:
- Sleep timer that will automatically stop the music according to set schedule
- Spectral representation showing the beats move on the charts
- Customize the sound and boost the bass for a great experience
- Special DJ transitions are available
- Easy synchronization across devices without iTunes support
- Access to local music as iTunes tracks appear on the app as well
- Access to offline music listening in offline mode
3) Flacbox: FLAC Player Equalizer: The Best Bass Booster & EQ App For iPhone & iPad Devices
In this powerful music player, you can play any audio you feel like. With an in-built bass booster and equalizer, it offers a premium music listening experience. It also offers numerous storage that helps save your device’s storage.
This equalizer offers pitch correction for the finest music quality. With its external flash cards, it offers much more convenience. It is one of the best EQ Apps for iPhone and iPad.
What we like
- Automatic sync of music libraries & grouping by categories
- Sleep timer which turns off according to the time set
- Professional audio equalizer with presets available. Switch to the manual equalizer for customization & to change the preamplifier gain
- Plenty of cloud services and supports numerous platforms including One Drive, Box, Dropbox, and more
- Control the playback speed and enjoy music listening in the background as well
4) Boom: Bass Booster & Equalizer: Redefine The Way To Music Listening With This EQ App
This is one of the best EQ apps for iPhone and iPad devices that comes with so many features that it is difficult to keep count. It offers premium facilities to the users helping them enjoy music listening in a new way.
It allows users to access over 40K worldwide radio stations, podcasts, and music. It offers a user-friendly interface that is neat & clean.
What we like:
- 3D surround sound which can work on any headphones you use
- Comes with 29 handcrafted EQ presets including Dub, pop, and more.
- The leading streaming service TIDAL is also supported by Boom
- Compatible with car and infotainment systems that can connect to your phone
- Customizable 8 or 16-band equalizer to offer a premium music listening experience
- Comes with a 7-day free trial to access all the features for free.
5) Equalizer Pro +: The Best EQ App For iPhone And iPad For Battery Saver Options
Like other EQ apps available in the market, Equalizer Pro+ offers file support in various formats. It can allow users to remote control and multitask. This app is packed with features, with the highlight being that it can help save battery, making it one of the best EQ Apps for iPhone and iPad in 2023.
ID3 lyrics are supported by this app and offer calming album art on the lock screen. It makes song transfer easy using iTunes file sharing.
What we like:
- Uses much lesser battery compared to its competitive apps due to its unique equalizing algorithm
- Boosts sound on both your iPhone and the connected car radio
- All music types sound better with its fine-tuning feature
- Equalization of high quality which uses 32-bit float processing & no distortion
- No limitations on drawing EQ curves
- Offers a real-time spectrum output
- A dark theme is available to offer more customization
- 12 built-in EQ presets and unlimited user presets.
6) JetAudio – MP3 Music Player: The Most User-Friendly Interface EQ App For iPhone And Android
Jet Audio is known for its user-friendly interface and compatibility. It can play almost any type of music file. It offers a unique experience to the users as they can flick at their devices to change songs or see the currently playing one.
X-Wide, Reverb, and X-Bass bass sound effects are available. It’s easy to connect as music from local home networks can be played via Wi-Fi.
What we like:
- Lyrics display the music you play
- Control the speed of your music from 50% to 200%
- No audio fluctuations in the middle of the track with Automatic Gain Control
- Some exciting features are available like crossfading, gapless playback, fade-in/out, and more
- 10-band graphic equalizer offering very high sound quality
- offers a great user experience with its different themes, album art, soothing colors, and no ads
7) Music Player X – Equalizer DJ – An EQ App For iPhone And iPad Devices That Is Truly Yours
Specifically designed for your iTunes library, it offers an enhanced music listening experience. Richer sound quality can be expected with this equalizer, given its powerful EQX equalizer and XBass Bass Booster.
All basic features like shuffle, skipping forward & back, editing your current playing songs, advanced search, and more such features are offered. Many audio formats are supported here, like WAC and FLAC making it a good EQ app for iPhone and Android devices.
What we like:
- You can edit the theme, text size, and colors according to your wish. The app will look exactly how you like
- Crossfade transitions enhance the music listening experience with uninterrupted playing
- Custom frequency & radius of music can be set along with 3D audio FX
- A song timer has been incorporated into your workout sessions
- A very simple user interface is available to get you started easily
All the apps mentioned above are some of the best EQ apps for iPhone and iPad devices and have received great reviews for their performance. Rest assured, you can install these and enjoy high-quality music listening. All of these equalizers offer a lot of features to choose from and are quite easy to use. Make the best of your music experience with these equalizers to enhance the quality.