Let’s take a look at the best bus simulator games for android. Our researchers conducted extensive research to find a significant number of bus simulator games for gamers. Not only that but this game was tested for days in order to give the best to the players in need.
You no longer need to scroll through Google Play and read all of the reviews before downloading. We have compiled a list of key features of the games to make it easier for you to understand.
Perhaps one or more of our experts’ recommendations will become your favorite game. Now let’s jump into the discussion.
10 Best Bus Simulator Games For Android To Definitely Try Out
Your search for the best bus simulator games for Android has come to an end. Because we have compiled a list of the top ten games like this for you to check out. And, as an added bonus, our gaming experts did their own research and testing of the games in order to provide you with the best of everything without having to look around a lot.
1. Bus Simulator: Ultimate
Let’s start with the best bus simulator game for android, ‘Bus Simulator: Ultimate.’ The fact that this game is available on both Android and iOS is a bonus. The game has received positive reviews from players, and the gameplay is brilliant.
The concept of the game is applauded. Bus Simulator: Ultimate awaits players with completely realistic routes and bus driving experience. It has multiple countries that will provide a realistic perspective.
You simply need to pay attention while driving safely and follow the traffic rules in the game as you would in real life. If players are interested, they can also adhere to the game. Otherwise, it’s available for everyone.
- One of the main and engaging key features is that it’s a free multiplayer game specially titled ‘Ultimate League.’
- You will not only be driving the bus, but you will also be able to have many offices all over the world.
- You can even run your own business, hire employees as required, and handle your company for maximum profit.
- The game will include a realistic traffic system in addition to a realistic weather system.
- One of the key aspects is that it has simple controls, which prevent you from becoming confused and frustrated.
2. Bus Simulator Indonesia
If you love the place in Indonesia then you are surely going to like this incredible bus simulator game called ‘Bus Simulator Indonesia’. You already know the entire map from the game’s title. It will be the map of Indonesia.
This bus simulator game is extremely realistic, with 3D Indonesian landscapes and buses. The entire gameplay will give the players an authentic look and experience of being a bus driver in Indonesia.
It may not be the first bus simulator game to be played, but it is unquestionably one of the best for a realistic gaming experience.
- You will be able to create your own livery in the game.
- The most important aspect of a game is that it is both realistic and easy to control.
- Once again, this bus simulator game features authentic Indonesian cities and locations.
- The game features Indonesian buses with amusing honks.
- One annoyance in any game is the abundance of advertisements. And there are no distracting advertisements while driving in Bus Simulator Indonesia with this high quality.
- You can even use your own 3D model if you have a vehicle mod system.
3. Coach Bus Simulator
Coach Bus Simulator is one of the best bus simulator games for android. With its visuals and game mode, you can enter the simulation universe. This game will teach players how to drive a real coach in a variety of scenarios.
It will transport people from one city to another while showing them wonderful sights and landscapes worth exploring. If you enjoy exploring, this could be the game for you.
The wonderful interiors will move you to a realistic coach bus driving experience. It has an open-world map and amazing vehicles.
- Coach Bus Simulator includes detailed coach buses in addition to an open world map to navigate.
- It has advanced vehicle customization, and players can write whatever they want on the side of the vehicle.
- Players can manage their company, hire drivers, and even assist other coaches.
- During the game, there are even animated people entering and exiting the bus, which is far too authentic.
- There is also a multiplayer route with your friends, in addition to the advanced Traffic System.
4. Heavy Bus Simulator
If you’ve played truck simulators before, then you’ll recognize the creators of ‘Heavy Bus Simulator.’ Players can drive in Brazil on spectacular mountain roads, off-roads, and much more.
The players can always attempt to make the trip enjoyable for the travelers. Another upside of this game is that it receives regular updates that improve the game’s experience while adding new features.
Looks like players are getting a whole lot of experience with a single download.
- The Heavy Bus Simulator game for android features a brand new physical system that provides a quite realistic and amazing experience.
- We had previously discussed writing whatever we wanted on the bus. In this game, players can paint the bus any way they want.
- With the addition of artificial intelligence, there are numerous cities to start exploring.
- There are various bus features with amazing interiors and a whole bunch of updates will keep coming with the addition of more buses.
- It also includes traffic tickets, dust, fuel consumption, and traffic lights.
5. World Bus Driving Simulator
It’s time to drive a beautiful bus through a beautiful city while having a good time. This one of the best bus simulator games for android, ‘World Bus Driving,’ will allow players to drive the most famous buses in Brazil and around the globe on tackling roads that will put their abilities to the test.
It also has an achievement framework and the possibility to top the leaderboard with the players’ driving skills.
The game also contains a variety of buses and vehicles with highly variable gear ratios that simulate the characteristics of real vehicles.
Also Read: Best Minecraft House Building Ideas – Top 20 Must Try!
- Skins are available for the buses for painting, detail, and coach glasses, and players can personalize them with their preferred painting.
- There are steering sensitivity and control-type modifications.
- There are even realistic graphics accessible, with configuration options that allow them to run on less powerful phones.
- The game’s map is expanding as a result of updates, which implies there are more places to explore.
- There’s even a driver badge with the option for the player to upload a picture of their own.
6. Mobile Bus Simulator
This game, ‘Mobile Bus Simulator,’ allows players to explore a variety of locations and landscapes while transporting them from one terminal to another.
However, in order to succeed and become a great bus drivers, the drivers must adhere to the game’s traffic rules. And in this game, traveling farther will earn you more money, so it appears that it is now time to explore far enough.
The buses can be customized by the players with horns, bumpers, and other accessories. Strobe Light is an additional incredible thing. Drivers can install these to make their buses stand out and become the center of attention.
- This bus simulator games for Android includes realistic bus driving experiences and also maps to explore and check out.
- There are even different camera angles installed.
- In the game, players can even challenge their friends online.
- There is a weather system that allows drivers to check the weather, including a day-night cycle.
- The game includes detailed bus interiors for a more immersive experience.
7. Bus Simulator: Original
Bus Simulator: Original is one of the best bus simulator games for Android because it allows players to virtually become real bus drivers. The game features realistic maps and astounding vehicles with multiple customization options.
The interior of the bus is really important, right? This game’s interior is realistic and certainly beautiful, giving the impression of driving a real bus. It appears that it is time to board the bus and drive it through various routes.
The game features next-generation graphics, including people animators.
- The game features realistic maps of popular destinations such as Paris, Rome, Los Angeles, Berlin, and others.
- There are 25 buses to choose from, including double-decker, school buses, and others.
- The bus also has an open and closed door button.
- Obviously, and thankfully, there are graphics of animated people getting on and off the bus.
- There are various settings available, including the countryside, mountains, cities, and more.
8. Public Transport Simulator
The game’s title, ‘Public Transport Simulator,’ furthermore informs us a little bit about it. The game has additional advantages. It offers both bus and taxi companies.
In the game, you can either drive a bus or a taxi. The game does have a realistic aspect for the players. If the game’s driver carelessly or mistakenly crashes the bus, the passengers will fall and lose experience.
However, driving will resume after a remarkable action replay to examine their mistakes.
- The game includes 48 vehicles that can be utilized to travel around the world.
- The vehicles in the game are entirely modeled and have realistic exterior and interior viewpoints, in addition to a free-look mode.
- It has a mission system where completing missions unlocks buses and vehicles that allow players to experience a different game mode.
- There are leaderboards where you can keep track of your evaluations and see how you compare to other drivers.
- There’s also checkpoint racing with a variety of fancy cars.
9. Bus Simulator 3D
The name of the game already informs us a little bit about it. Because of the 3D effect, this is one of the best bus simulator games for Android. The players can select a bus of their choice and explore the entire city in 3D.
There will also be a large number of tasks to complete. The drivers in this bus simulator ultimate mode can drive the bus from one location to another and pick up and drop off passengers.
In the game, players can collect coins. A city environment with stunning 3D graphics is one of the 3D features. It also has realistic and smooth bus control.
If you collect more coins, the players will be able to enjoy a modern simulator for extra money.
- A whole lot of 3D experience from the comfort of the home.
- The opportunity of driving modern buses.
- The addition of coins enhances the game’s appeal.
- The game is completely free.
- You can even play offline bus games if you don’t have access to the internet.
10. Public Transport Simulator 2
Last, but not least in our list for the best bus simulator games for Android is the public transport simulator 2. Internal modules in Public Transport Simulator were recently updated, which significantly improved the player experience. There are coach buses waiting for wonderful drivers, and now is the time to board and discover.
This gameplay allows drivers to pick up passengers from their terminal and travel them to their desired location. There’s a great twist in that. The drivers can make a significant amount of money and do a lot of things in the game.
- The buses in the game are highly customizable, and players can do whatever they want to create the ideal bus for themselves to take to the city and show off.
- The bus is not only highly customizable, but it is also fully modeled, which enhances the driving experience.
- Picking up and dropping off passengers can earn the drivers money, allowing them to upgrade their buses to more advanced models.
- The income made in the game can also be used to purchase buses from a variety of options, with more on the way.
- The game is quite realistic, allowing players to drive and wander around the city from the comfort of their own homes.
We know the rundown of best bus simulator games for android is concluding. But we had the opportunity to only choose a handful of them.
But you are welcome to drop more suggestions and your opinions on this bus simulator in the comment section below. And don’t forget to stay tuned with us for more engaging content like this.
This article is published by Appcraver.com (c)