If you love burgers, you’ve probably heard about the name “In-N-Out”. It is a well-known American fast-food chain with almost 400 locations around the US, famous for its delicious burgers, finger-licking fries and refreshing beverages. Imagine you’re craving a juicy burger; you don’t want to go wait in a long queue and go through the hassle of carrying a bulky wallet with cash and cards.
With major fast food chains adopting the convenience of modern payment solutions, you might be wondering if In-N-Out accepts Apple Pay to add efficiency and convenience to the already exceptional dining environment. So all the foodies, you’re at the right place. After checking and doing the proper research, we will be talking about whether In-N-Out accepts apple pay or not and how you can use it to pay.
Yes, In-N-Out accepts Apple Pay to meet the consumer’s evolving needs while allowing you to make secure and contactless payments in just a few taps using your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or any compatible iOS device.
Does In-N-Out accept Apple Pay?
Excellent news for all the foodies out there with an Apple device; your favourite burger joint In-N-Out accepts Apple Pay to streamline the payment process and discard the need to carry physical cash or card around; music to your ears, right?
Although just to be safe, you should double-check at your specific in-n-out store and try spotting the apple pay logo at the checkout register, or you can simply ask the cashier.
How to use Apple Pay at In-N-Out?
Paying via Apple Pay at In-N-Out is a piece of cake or more like taking a bite of a juicy burger; just follow these steps listed below:
- Set up apple pay on your iOS device like your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- Head to your nearest In-N-Out location and place an order for your favourite burger.
- Now, at checkout, find the Apple Pay logo or just tell the cashier you want to pay using apple pay.
- Authenticate the transaction using biometric authorization ( face ID), fingerprint, or passcode.
- Once the transaction is successfully authorized, hold your iOS device close to the NFC reader until your payment is confirmed.
- You will see a checkmark or receive an alert on the completion of payment.
How to use Apple Pay at the In-N-Out drive-thru?
If you are in a hurry and want to grab a quick bite without the hassle of leaving your vehicle, then you can do that using a few simple steps.
- Place an order for your desired items.
- Inform the cashier that you would like to pay through Apple Pay.
- Ask the cashier to pass on the card reader.
- Authorize the payment via your passcode, or if your face id is enabled, just a glance at your screen is enough.
- Hover the top half of the device at the contactless point of sale.
- Hold until you see a green checkmark on the card reader or receive a “done” notification.
How to use Apple Pay in the In-N-Out app?
If you prefer to order online from the app, you can do that as well. You can just as easily order your favourite fries and burgers from the convenience of your home. Let’s see how you can place an order on the In-N-Out app and pay via Apple Pay; follow these simple steps given below:
- Install the In-N-OUT Burger App or visit their website.
- Fill your cart with your favourite items.
- Once you reach the checkout page, select Apple Pay from the list of available payment options.
- Select the preferred card and make the payment.
- You will receive a notification about your order confirmation on a successful transaction.
Benefits of Using Apple Pay at In-N-Out Burger
Using Apple Pay at In-N-Out Burger or any store that accepts it gives you a variety of benefits and is one of the most used and convenient payment services that enhances your overall transaction process; here are some of the benefits of using Apple Pay In-N-Out Burger:
- It supports a variety of verification methods making your payment highly secure.
- On using Apple Pay at In-N-Out, you can receive cashback benefits.
- With Apple Pay, you can earn points or redeem rewards while enjoying your purchase at In-N-Out.
- Each purchase is eligible for up to 3% of cashback bonus.
Alternative Method Of Payments Accepted By In-N-Out Burger
Apart from Apple Pay, In-N-Out also offers other forms of payments to satisfy all your needs:
- American Express cards
- Gift cards
- Discover cards
- Debit cards
- Visa card
- Samsung pay
The bottom line is that using Apple Pay at checkout adds a layer of security and convenience, making your dining experience more efficient. Get started with Apple Pay today to enjoy a convenient and seamless dining experience at In-N-Out.
1) Can you get discounts or cashback for using Apple Pay at In-N-Out?
Yes, if you’re lucky, you can get a 3 per cent cashback bonus with every purchase you make at In-N-Out via Apple Pay. So if you’re a frequent shopper, use Apple Pay to avail great deals.
2) From all the available digital payment solutions, is Apple Pay a good choice?
Apple Pay is reliable and takes no time to process your payment. This modern and efficient payment method is faster, smoother and more secure, making it a versatile transaction option.
3) Is it safe to use Apple Pay at In-N-Out Burgers?
Yes, using Apple Pay at In-N-Out is completely safe and secure as it employs various encryption and authorization methods to prevent any fraudulent activity while allowing you to monitor your transactions at your fingertips closely.